What is a Collection Framework in Java?
If we want to represent a group of an individual object as a single entity then we should go for collection.Â It contains several classes and interfaces which can be used to represent a group of an individual object as a single entity.Â You can perform following activity using Java collection framework,
- Add objects to the collection.
- Remove objects from the collection.
- Search for an object in the collection.
- Retrieve/get an object from the collection.
- Iterate through the collection for business-specific functionality.
We have 9Â key interfaces of collection framework for understandingÂ in a proper way..